To register for Cosby High School, the following information is required:
- You must have a complete withdrawal form and an official transcript showing courses passed, current grades, credits accrued, test scores, and show that no fees, books, etc. are owed to your former school. We also need a copy of your discipline and attendance reports from your previous school.
- A copy of your Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, and a copy of your Immunization Record. If you do not have a Tennessee Certificate of Immunization, one may be obtained from our local Department of Health which is located on College Street in Newport.
- Two separate forms of residency showing current proof of address. These could include telephone bill, electric bill, gas bill, rent receipt, etc.
- Current custody papers are required. You must be living in the household with the individual who has legal custody.
- If you receive Special Education services, we must have a current IEP and any other pertinent Special Education records.